• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“N” word ten years ago!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the guy has a law firm representing him is he really going to sue somebody? If money is the motive for this which is truly obvious an incapeable crybaby trying to get back at people because he wasn’t good enough now wants money because some one hurt his feelings. Not condoning what the coach said or did but holy crap the rules and expectations were different back
    Then compared to now. All
    Those on the bandwagon better be careful because I know where I hung around everybody had a slang word about everybody some meant it deeply some said it just because the group they were in used it regularly. If this sets a precendent I m gonna be lining up for some money too because my nationality was put down by many people of many occupations but then again my group is gonna be charged also so better file something so we re all
    Even When we all payed our debts in the end. Lol
    Last edited by the big wheel; Dec 2, 2019, 01:49.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...